- 01-10-2014, 02:41 PM #2
- 13 Posts
The s pen is recognised with mine. My problem is that, although I have downloaded all of my old now from the back up server and I can see the notes in the thumbnail, when I try to open them if tries to convey them to the current version and crashes every time. I'm just glad I can still read them all on my note 8 for now.
Anyone have any suggestions to solve this? I've tried getting rid of them and downloading them again, I've tried clearing the cache and reinstalling the program but nothing has worked so far.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-04-2014, 05:09 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: S Note update
When you pull out the pen with activated "quick note" option it always opens then pop-up in the old/original app. But when then popup is shown and you klick on the arrow on the top left to change to the big screen you can choose in which app the note should be saved. Now you can select the "new" app. So all future notes will be available there.
I downloaded the new app 2 days ago. I had no problems converting my old stuff into the new application. And the notes are still available/editable in both apps.
I would prefer if Samsung have replaced the old app with it. But I guess it is part of the original firmware. Maybe they surprise us with 4.4 KitKat.
I use a Samsung Galaxy Note2 (International Version, GT-N7100, Android 4.3 with Touch Wiz)
- By Nelimungous in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 39Last Post: 02-11-2014, 07:27 PM
- By CompMan2012 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:16 AM
- By dragonbait205 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-09-2014, 07:37 PM
- By mpagano37 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2014, 04:13 PM
- By swisstrader in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2014, 07:41 AM