getting the galaxy gear tomorrow does anyone have the gear for their note 2 if so how do you like it

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Could not love it more. Works fsntastically with my Note 2...I have notifications for everything from email chat and phone to my security system. I also use it for my grocery lists in evernote.

Posted via Android Central App

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I like mine. Works well with my Note 2. The one thing I hate about my Note 2 is the 2-3 second delay it takes to wake the phone up after its been idle/sleep. I have to deal with that all day long when checking new notifications that came in throughout the day on my Note 2. Now I can check them all from my Gear, without dealing with that dreadful delay on my phone.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I like mine. Works well with my Note 2. The one thing I hate about my Note 2 is the 2-3 second delay it takes to wake the phone up after its been idle/sleep. I have to deal with that all day long when checking new notifications that came in throughout the day on my Note 2. Now I can check them all from my Gear, without dealing with that dreadful delay on my phone.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

Ive only recently noticed this delay. Turning off power save seems to speed it up.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk