Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default getting the galaxy gear tomorrow does anyone have the gear for their note 2 if so how do you like it

Gear

At&t Galaxy note 2

Default Re: getting the galaxy gear tomorrow does anyone have the gear for their note 2 if so how do you lik

Could not love it more. Works fsntastically with my Note 2...I have notifications for everything from email chat and phone to my security system. I also use it for my grocery lists in evernote.

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: getting the galaxy gear tomorrow does anyone have the gear for their note 2 if so how do you lik

I just got the gear couple of days ago

At&t Galaxy note 2

I heard a New Gear might be coming out soon no sure if rumors are true or not.

Beast Note 3

I bought one for my wife on monday and she loves it.

Sent from my busa!

I like mine. Works well with my Note 2. The one thing I hate about my Note 2 is the 2-3 second delay it takes to wake the phone up after its been idle/sleep. I have to deal with that all day long when checking new notifications that came in throughout the day on my Note 2. Now I can check them all from my Gear, without dealing with that dreadful delay on my phone.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

ROM
    ATT SE 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by cdf3 View Post
    I like mine. Works well with my Note 2. The one thing I hate about my Note 2 is the 2-3 second delay it takes to wake the phone up after its been idle/sleep. I have to deal with that all day long when checking new notifications that came in throughout the day on my Note 2. Now I can check them all from my Gear, without dealing with that dreadful delay on my phone.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4
    Ive only recently noticed this delay. Turning off power save seems to speed it up.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk