What happened to updating GT-N7100 to JellyBean 4.3?
I read everywhere that the Note II was updated to Android version 4.3 - all the US carriers.
I own the international version, GT-N7100. I purchase it because I didn't want to wait for the US carriers to procrastinate with their updates. I thought that having a version that Samsung directly updates will be more prompt.
Here we are, second week of January 2014 and I still have version 4.1.2
Am I alone? Am I missing something? What's happening? No one complains?
What is the status of Samsung updating the GT-N7100 to version 4.3?Android user since the very first T-Mobile G1...
- 01-11-2014, 12:12 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- Android user since the very first T-Mobile G1...
- 01-14-2014, 11:23 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: What happened to updating GT-N7100 to JellyBean 4.3?
I have the same problem with my GT N7100. I have the international version too, but it seems like all the people with a Note 2 around me already has their updates and I'm left out. I tried connecting my phone to Kies but it didn't work either.
- 01-15-2014, 03:26 PM #6
- 01-15-2014, 11:15 PM #8
- 03-01-2014, 11:36 AM #9
- By Batt4Christ in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:05 PM
- By flroots in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-15-2014, 01:58 PM
- By sjohnson1994 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 06:41 PM
- By THEPRFCT10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-11-2014, 08:18 PM
- By lemongrassdog in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2014, 09:20 PM