Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Synchronising with Outlook

Hi Guys
    When I got my GN2, I set up Kies on my Win7 laptop and all synced fine with Outlook 2013. I bought a new Win7 laptop (Outlook 2013 as well) and I had problems (contacts, agenda and tasks), which meant I gave up rather than risk my contacts database on Outlook. That is a real pain as this is a business tool and my Outlook is very valuable to my livelihood. With update software 4.3, I uninstalled Kies and installed Kies3 with the result it duplicates instead of synchronising (kind of one step forward!)

When I sync I get a message saying entries are not in the same format and asking whether to use the devise format or Outlook. I always used Outlook on the previous laptop and it was fine. I think it must be something in the accounts settings but I'm not sure where to start. Any ideas? Also, if I just delete all my contacts, calendar entries and tasks from the GN2 then sync, would that work?

Any pointers would be welcome,
    Graham
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Synchronising with Outlook

Terrible problems but it seems Samsung are aware of problems with Kies 3 and are launching update in next couple of weeks!