Samsung Note 2 - S Note update

Nick Sparks

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Samsung have an update to S Note available from their store. However it installs as a separate app alongside the old one, does not convert old notes, does not recognise the pen withdrawal and crashes. Far from updating S Note to the latest Jelly Bean version of the Note 3 it is useless.
Would think Samsung could do better than this.

Posted via Android Central App

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Samsung have an update to S Note available from their store. However it installs as a separate app alongside the old one, does not convert old notes, does not recognise the pen withdrawal and crashes. Far from updating S Note to the latest Jelly Bean version of the Note 3 it is useless.
Would think Samsung could do better than this.

Indeed. Hoping that it would solve my S Note problem also after updating to 4.3 jelly bean. Very disappointing... the whole update on my Note 2 sxcks. Many prblems / issues. Factory reset will be necessary. Rgrds H.

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Indeed. Hoping that it would solve my S Note problem also after updating to 4.3 jelly bean. Very disappointing... the whole update on my Note 2 sxcks. Many prblems / issues. Factory reset will be necessary. Rgrds H.

Incredible ! After two days of trying... suddenly my S Notes were converted by the new update. And now they are working. So the only things still 2 b repaired is Camera zooming with volume buttons and the Multiple windows. Keep my fingers crossed to ( maybe ) avoid factory reset.... rgrds Herman

miguelarkanghell

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Incredible ! After two days of trying... suddenly my S Notes were converted by the new update. And now they are working. So the only things still 2 b repaired is Camera zooming with volume buttons and the Multiple windows. Keep my fingers crossed to ( maybe ) avoid factory reset.... rgrds Herman

Hi there, how does it sync with evernote?

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy