- 13 Posts
Note 2: Can I update my OS manually?
I am on MTN Cyprus and I have a note 2 running android v4.1.2
What is the latest version I can install on my device?
I remember doing that on my blackberry. Can I update it manually? Is it legal?
Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-15-2014 at 03:59 PM.
- 01-15-2014, 03:51 PM #2
- 235 Posts
Re: Can I update my OS manually?
Yes the latest version for the note 2 is android 4.3 , go into settings / about device and click on software update to check manually if there's not an update available then don't worry it'll come out soon....
sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..
- By SAVAGE420 in forum Telus Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 16Last Post: 03-16-2014, 03:11 PM
- By mrsmumbles in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:07 AM
- By Pixel Cream in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:19 AM
- By LauraM4555 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2014, 04:45 PM
- By Fill in the Blank in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 03:11 PM