Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy Note II - specific apps do not work when connected to Wifi.

Hi, I hope I'm posting this in the right place.
    Anyway! Yesterday I changed my WiFi Password because it was a generic password supplied by the router company and I was concerned that others could access my Wifi.
    After changing the password, the WiFi on my computer worked fine and I didn't realise anything was off. However, today my boyfriend and I realised that specific apps don't work when connected to the WiFi. Google chrome works fine and I'm able to search on that, but other apps (primarily games which require connection as well as the play store) do not work at all unless using mobile data.

I was wondering if anyone could please tell me why this is or how I could fix it? I've rebooted the router, I've changed channels, etc, but nothing seems to be working.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note II - specific apps do not work when connected to Wifi.

Go to Google Appl info and Clear Cache and Data, . then go to Google accounts (Sett>Accounts>Google) remove the Google account and add it again. See , it may works..try it.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note II - specific apps do not work when connected to Wifi.

Go to Sett>More>Appl.Man>Google PlayStore, Clear Cache & Data. Then Sett>Accounts>Google..then remove Account and add it again. Try this..