- 1 Posts
With this somewhat recent update for the note 2, I can't figure out how to save my words onto my phone, to where it'll show up as an option to use while I text. Is they're a way I can activate that?
Also after the update. My phone has been very laggy here and there. Would this soon go over? Or is there a way I can stop this?
If someone can explain this to me, that'd be great. (:
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-19-2014, 09:31 AM #2
Re: save words? And lag?
You can try clearing cache in recovery. Sometimes data from older versions of ROMs conflict with updates. that might be causing your lag. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
As for the keyboard....I would suggest a different one. Perhaps Google (free on Play) or Swiftkey (I think both paid and free)'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By TXGTOU in forum PoliticsReplies: 25Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:34 PM
- By Borse2008 in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2014, 03:35 AM
- By jasguild in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:31 AM
- By Lorras in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 10:02 AM
- By tech addicted in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 06:42 AM