1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

With this somewhat recent update for the note 2, I can't figure out how to save my words onto my phone, to where it'll show up as an option to use while I text. Is they're a way I can activate that?

Also after the update. My phone has been very laggy here and there. Would this soon go over? Or is there a way I can stop this?

If someone can explain this to me, that'd be great. (:

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    13,914 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: save words? And lag?

Quote Originally Posted by JaelynCampbell View Post
    With this somewhat recent update for the note 2, I can't figure out how to save my words onto my phone, to where it'll show up as an option to use while I text. Is they're a way I can activate that?

Also after the update. My phone has been very laggy here and there. Would this soon go over? Or is there a way I can stop this?

If someone can explain this to me, that'd be great. (:

Posted via Android Central App
    Welcome to the forums.
    You can try clearing cache in recovery. Sometimes data from older versions of ROMs conflict with updates. that might be causing your lag. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.

As for the keyboard....I would suggest a different one. Perhaps Google (free on Play) or Swiftkey (I think both paid and free)

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here