- 479 Posts
Help! Override Forced Reduced Volume with 3.5 Jack Use
When I plug in an external speaker Samsung automatically produces a Nanny State and forces my volume down. Rather counterproductive for an external speaker!
I've tried Tasker, but can't get it to work. I've read on Tasker's support that certain mfg will not permit the override. Has anyone been able to stop this forced volume control?
Sorry for the tone, I'm frustrated with this.Galaxy Note 2 <~ OG EVO 4G <~ HTC Fuze <~ HTC3125 <~ Motorola Something
- By Harvinder Sunila in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 31Last Post: 05-19-2014, 04:08 PM
- By mrkmrkmrk in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2014, 02:45 PM
- By chauncycat in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 17Last Post: 01-26-2014, 02:00 PM
- By BlueLions81 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:36 AM
- By blakebarkertech in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 11:56 PM