Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I tried Go launcher and now can't get my home screen back to stock!

Hi guys

I downloaded Go launcher to have a quick look but I am useless at customising so I uninstalled it and normally when I do that the phone reverts back to stock but in this case I have a dark screen with a mountain on it, how do I delete that as I just want the nice bright blue stock screen with the feather on it, any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Default Re: I tried Go launcher and now can't get my home screen back to stock!

Are you just trying to change the wallpaper?

Sent from my rooted LG-G2 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    6,770 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Quote Originally Posted by andy a View Post
    Hi guys

I downloaded Go launcher to have a quick look but I am useless at customising so I uninstalled it and normally when I do that the phone reverts back to stock but in this case I have a dark screen with a mountain on it, how do I delete that as I just want the nice bright blue stock screen with the feather on it, any help much appreciated.

Thanks
    So everything else works fine? Launcher?
    Have you tried changing your wallpaper and checking if that one is still an option?

Posted via Android Central App
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Global Posts
    185 Global Posts

Settings > Device > Home > Choose launcher

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by SactoKingsFan View Post
    Are you just trying to change the wallpaper?

I suppose so I am not sure, when I tried other launchers in the past and discovered I had no idea what to do with them I just uninstalled them and the phone went back to stock with the stock screen with the long feather in the background, but this has left a dark blue screen with a mountain picture on the main screens and I want rid of it
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by HarisA1 View Post
    Settings > Device > Home > Choose launcher

Thanks but that doesn't work as it just asks if I want standard or easy mode, it doesn't say choose launcher!

Should be able to change to the old wallpaper from the wallpaper gallery.

8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Phew done it I went into wallpapers I just wish I knew more about the ins and outs of this phone that I have owned over a year

Here's a Note 2 guide from xda.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2206868

Global Posts
    6,770 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Quote Originally Posted by andy a View Post
    I suppose so I am not sure, when I tried other launchers in the past and discovered I had no idea what to do with them I just uninstalled them and the phone went back to stock with the stock screen with the long feather in the background, but this has left a dark blue screen with a mountain picture on the main screens and I want rid of it
    You can change the home screen. If it's the pen/feather it should be one of the stock wallpapers

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan