Mobile network disconnected
Can someone please help! I work away and while i was at home my Galaxy note 2 updated,when i come back to work i cant use the phone as the mobile network is disconnected! I have used it before at work and now I see it has android 4.3? i am rather new to Samsung and not 100% on the system. Have I ruined my phone by updating it??
- 01-28-2014, 05:32 PM #2
Re: Mobile network disconnected
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Wireless & Networks, tap More, then Mobile Networks. Make sure "Data Enabled" is checked.
There is probably a Quick Settings menu you can swipe down from the top of the screen (on most Android phones, you get it by swiping down with two fingers). There should also be a quick toggle for mobile data there.
- 01-28-2014, 06:39 PM #3
- By Thomas Steuver in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 01:47 AM
- By mzdrati in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2014, 08:12 AM
- By vadim2200 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2014, 08:36 AM
- By meashish in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 08:05 AM
- By Marc Pike in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 08:19 PM