Note II Battery...
I just traded my i5 for the Note 2...its an amazing device and the battery is great but not the day to day in a half amazing battery that I was expecting. It last pretty good but a lot less than expected. Could this be because of 4.3? I will add screenshots of my battery throughout the day with as little use as possible. But here's where I am: Its been 7h 33m 2s and I'm at 33% with some text but thats it. Any opinions? Thanks in advance!
- 02-04-2014, 04:30 PM #2
- 02-04-2014, 04:32 PM #3
- 02-04-2014, 04:33 PM #4
- 02-04-2014, 04:33 PM #5
- 02-04-2014, 04:42 PM #6
- 02-07-2014, 01:47 AM #7
- 02-28-2014, 05:51 AM #8
- 02-28-2014, 05:53 AM #9
- By Aidan Anderson in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 19Last Post: 11-12-2014, 10:19 PM
- By fesouza in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:13 AM
- By Aidan Anderson in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2014, 04:48 PM
- By neatodol in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2014, 02:54 PM
- By hdhuntr in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2014, 01:54 PM