- 1 Posts
4.3 wifi issue
I just upgraded my AT&T Note 2 to 4.3 and now the phone will not connect to wifi when it has 4G LTE service. It will try to connect to wifi but then just says "turned off" underneath the network it is trying to connect to.
To use wifi I have to turn off the mobile data network manually.
How do I fix this?
- 02-06-2014, 10:14 AM #2
Re: 4.3 wifi issue
Have you checked your connection optimizer? I forget what Samsung calls it exactly but its your Settings. If enabled it will select the best method of connection at that point in time.
Most of the time that would be wifi but if the mobile signal is stronger it will default to that.
Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
- By scag21 in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2014, 04:54 PM
- By Kaymak in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2014, 08:21 AM
- By VDub2174 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2014, 07:24 PM
- By pjcruiser in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2014, 07:23 PM
- By Doggu53 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 01:53 PM