- 2 Posts
Wondering if anybody can help?
When using gmail or the messaging app, I've noticed a glitch when pressing the menu key.
Upon pressing the "menu key" and then "attach file" you will notice that the keyboard doesn't dissappear which means I'm unable to select the option required
Pressing the back key to clear the keyboard brings me back to the beginning.
It's only a minor issue but it is frustrating as my Galaxy Note 2 is my main means of communication, document production etc.
- 02-08-2014, 10:51 PM #2
Re: Keyboard issues
What message app are you talking about? As far as gmail is concerned, if I push the menu button in the compose section and then click attach file, this menu pops up. What version of android do you have?
Notice no onscreen keyboard is displayed.
Sent via Tapatalk using Galaxy Note 2
- 2 Posts
- By krifor03 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 09:10 AM
- By Mark Woonton in forum Other TabletsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 03:35 AM
- By kased in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2014, 06:48 PM
- By sfilansno1fan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 11:20 AM
- By cmMN in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2014, 07:43 PM