- 2 Posts
Should I root my Note 2 now or after the warranty's over?
My handset has around 6 months warranty left, however rooting has many advantages that i would like to have on my device but it does unfortunately void the warranty, I know that rooting is a reversible process although they can still detect that the phone has been rooted before, so i would like to know if it's worth the risk.
I'm also an intermediate computer user, and i do know a little about java coding, so is rooting going to be relatively safe? I'm the one who fixes my computer when anything goes wrong with it (be it a software or a hardware issue) but i know that mobile devices are different, i do know that chances are i wont brick my phone, but theres still a possibility right? and do i need to flash a new rom in order to get superuser acess?
oh and can anyone link me to threads that explain everything about rooting?and a guide to root the n7100 unlocked?
Thanks in advance
- 02-10-2014, 11:31 AM #2
- 366 Posts
Re: Should I root my Note 2 now or after the warranty's over?
Flash cwm via odin
Then flash jedi x if you are on 4.1.2
Or flash jedi master x if you are on 4.3
If you want to update to 4.3
Update the samsung offical 4.3 [can be done no mater what ur phone is runnin as far as custum rom.
Then odin cwm
Then flash jedi master x.
The jedi roms are touch wiz roms so you will have all your samsung goodies but no bloat and built in xposed frame work, ect.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4
- 02-10-2014, 11:32 AM #3
- By Natalie Smith3 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 9Last Post: 04-23-2014, 05:46 PM
- By NeilWhitear in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 71Last Post: 03-18-2014, 04:31 AM
- By zetodavido in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 16Last Post: 02-17-2014, 10:11 AM
- By Rizky Andrey Rarung in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 09:48 AM
- By Igor Perciuleac in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 07:41 AM