- 1 Posts
I erased my default Internet browser app and now I can't get it back, please help!
I accidentally erased my default Internet browser app on my Samsung galaxy note 2. Now it says it's turned off. imgur: the simple image sharer
I just wanted to re download it but I don't see how. How do I turn it back on?
And until I figure this out I have to use chrome but I need to have 2 browsers but anyway, in Chrome how do I make it so it doesn't try to guess the url I'm typing? It always guesses wrong and it's a pain having to erase what it writes.
- 02-10-2014, 06:57 PM #2
- 02-10-2014, 06:58 PM #3
Re: I erased my default Internet browser app and now I can't get it back, please help!
Welcome to Android Central! Unless you're rooted (i.e., modified the phone so that you're a superuser), you can't uninstall or remove a preinstalled app like the stock Browser. It looks like it's just Disabled/Turned Off. Tap "Internet" on that screen that you linked to, and select "Turn On" or "Enable," and that should get it to work again.
- By acedl in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:22 AM
- By Jimmy Grzybek in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 43Last Post: 02-14-2014, 08:49 AM
- By jbeavis19 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 11:40 PM
- By xxventanaxx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2014, 01:29 PM
- By SheldDaaady in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2014, 06:11 PM