- 2 Posts
Help!!!! My screen resolution is messed up!!
I spend alot of my time watching stuff on my note 2, couple mths ago i was told that i can change the resolution/saturation of the screen to adjust the blue color less vibrant, which is easier on the eyes. So I did, and i have no idea how to undo this, I also updated my note 2 from all those push messages from samsung to update. So bascially, the color and icons on my phone looks like i'm using a 90's model phone, and i want to undo this.
Does anyone know where I can fix this??
- 02-13-2014, 09:45 AM #2
- 02-14-2014, 12:05 AM #4
- By queeniema in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2014, 11:19 AM
- By Christian Talpas in forum Other ZTE Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 06:25 PM
- By Adam Ringel in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 05:31 PM
- By Sam Thomas3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:04 AM
- By zetodavido in forum Facebook HomeReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:03 AM