Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Does KitKat 4.4 Update Bring Galaxy Note 3 Features?

Hello,

I'm not really familiar with the kitkat update for the Galaxy Note 2. I know that there are similarities between the Note 2 and Note 3. The Note 3 dropped some of the features that the Note 2 had but added some. Like the bubbled multitasking window. It doesn't seem like samsung has said much about what the kitkat update will bring for the note 2 except for the emoji and mms.

I was wondering if there was a possibility that some of the note 3 features will come over to the note 2. I doubt it, but I searched online and wasn't able to find anything so thought I'd ask. I'm considering a note 2 since it's on sale right now and it would tide me over until new phones came out later. Makes more sense to spend $300-$400 if I'm planning on getting a newer phone this year, then $700.

I think the note 2 is still a great phone. Just wondering if it will get any of the Note 3 features when the kit kat update comes.

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

Default Re: Does KitKat 4.4 Update Bring Galaxy Note 3 Features?

To my understanding it will get some of the note 3 features but I cannot remember where I read it at.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app

In short the answer is no.

There are some nice features of 4.4 though that aren't specific to the note 3 like the updated Google keyboard. You can add it to your note 2 now to check it out while you wait for the whole update. The only difference between this one and the 4.4 is there are way more emojis on the ota.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23203820527944863

It's legit from android police I've been using it with no issues for awhile now. Basically 4.4 Google keyboard

Any feature you were hoping would come to the now 2?
    Posted via Android Central App