How to turn off animation when opening apps on 4.3.3
Before I updated to 4.3.3.
In settings there was an option to go to developers options and there I went to turn off the animation when opening apps to speed up the phone.
I notice now on 4.3.3 there is no more developers options.
Is there anyway to turn it off?
Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app
- 03-02-2014, 10:38 PM #2
- 03-02-2014, 10:40 PM #3
Re: How to turn off animation when opening apps on 4.3.3
To unlock the Dev Options menu, go to Settings -> About Device. Then tap on Build Number 5 times.
Back out of the About Device menu and you'll see Dev Options back.
- 03-03-2014, 02:01 AM #6
- By Rick Bell in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 16Last Post: 05-31-2014, 03:35 PM
- By capsfloyd in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 06:22 PM
- By w4rwf in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 07:22 AM
- By maxell100 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 03-02-2014, 11:58 PM
- By golauncherhelp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:42 PM