- 1 Posts
Photos on my Note 2 suddenly disappeared
All the photos on my note 2 suddenly disappeared. When I spoke to Samsung tech support all he could say was when the system updates this can happen. How bloody stupid is it to provide an update that can cause this to occur. 2 years of prized photos lost. Thank you the tech genius who thought this one up
- 03-03-2014, 06:58 PM #2
Welcome to Android Central! That's a real shame, I'm sorry to hear it. I usually recommend to everyone that photos should always be backed up somewhere, be it on your computer hard drive or in the cloud, because mobile devices are always at some risk for failure or other glitches as you have experienced.
- 03-03-2014, 07:06 PM #3
- 03-03-2014, 07:12 PM #4
- 03-03-2014, 07:19 PM #5
Welcome to the forums and I apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing! .
I agree with all the above. Always use cloud storage because anything attached to the phone can be damaged.. Such as if you dropped a phone in a lake off a boat.. Everything would be gone.
I'd recommend the Google + auto backup feature.. I use it myself!
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- 03-03-2014, 07:23 PM #6
- 03-03-2014, 07:46 PM #7
Welcome to the forums!
There might be a little hope if you use recuva as ffejjj suggested.
Always take the SD card out of the phone before any update.
Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
- 03-04-2014, 09:34 AM #8
- 03-04-2014, 04:06 PM #9
- 03-04-2014, 04:21 PM #10
- 03-04-2014, 09:15 PM #11
- By jaspergretsch in forum HTC One M7Replies: 107Last Post: 03-30-2016, 06:41 AM
- By sandiegosteve in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2015, 07:55 AM
- By Steven Fong in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-07-2014, 08:03 PM
- By MacGromit in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 06:25 AM
- By aeronium in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 05:48 PM