- 1 Posts
S Planner Birthday Issue
This is my first post and I have tried to join the Galaxy Note (1) Forum but keep ending up here with the Note (2) which I do not have!
Anyway here is my problem.
My Note is running Jelly Bean 4.1.2. I have set up my contacts' birthdays to show in S Planner and sync with my gmail account. Everything works fine except for one peculiarity with just one of my contacts. His birthday is on 29 March but S Planner inisists on showing it as 28 March. Even if I set a completely different date for his birthday, it still shows in S Planner as 28 March. I have tried deleting the contact from "Contacts" so I can re-enter his details afresh. Not only does that not work but, even with his details deleted entirely his birthday still shows in S Planner as 28 March! Weird!!!
Anybody got any ideas please?
- By Sebastian Berg in forum HTC One M7Replies: 13Last Post: 05-02-2015, 07:39 AM
- By intoaction66 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 05-20-2014, 11:15 PM
- By amzi160586 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2014, 04:17 AM
- By William Hunt in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2014, 09:07 PM
- By boardtc in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2014, 01:45 PM