Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Lightbulb Samsung Note 2, Problem after Screen replacement.

Ok so I am new here sorry if i'm breaking any rules or anything like that but I do have a question for some of you that might have been through this sort of a problem before, I had dropped my phone and the glass shattered so i worked up enough courage to replace the screen myself and Ordered the correct parts, and I am 100% sure I do have the correct parts, now heres the problem the phone is working great everything is perfect the screen is responsive, BUT only to the pen and not to the finger touch, it was working before currently I am in the process of doing a factory reset, as directed by a few other websites if this doesnt not work does anyone has any other suggestions? Thank you ahead of time!

Default Re: Samsung Note 2, Problem after Screen replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by niioko View Post
    Ok so I am new here sorry if i'm breaking any rules or anything like that but I do have a question for some of you that might have been through this sort of a problem before, I had dropped my phone and the glass shattered so i worked up enough courage to replace the screen myself and Ordered the correct parts, and I am 100% sure I do have the correct parts, now heres the problem the phone is working great everything is perfect the screen is responsive, BUT only to the pen and not to the finger touch, it was working before currently I am in the process of doing a factory reset, as directed by a few other websites if this doesnt not work does anyone has any other suggestions? Thank you ahead of time!
    i would back everything up and do a factory reset to see if it works that way
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Just finished doing a reset that did not work, now I am in the process of deleteing the firmware and reinstalling it.

Doesn't the note have a configuration option to turn off touch input while using the spen (to avoid stray input). I'm not a note owner - but I seem to remember reading something about that.

Posted via Android Central App