- 2 Posts
Samsung Note 2, Problem after Screen replacement.
Ok so I am new here sorry if i'm breaking any rules or anything like that but I do have a question for some of you that might have been through this sort of a problem before, I had dropped my phone and the glass shattered so i worked up enough courage to replace the screen myself and Ordered the correct parts, and I am 100% sure I do have the correct parts, now heres the problem the phone is working great everything is perfect the screen is responsive, BUT only to the pen and not to the finger touch, it was working before currently I am in the process of doing a factory reset, as directed by a few other websites if this doesnt not work does anyone has any other suggestions? Thank you ahead of time!
- 03-26-2014, 03:07 PM #2
- 03-26-2014, 05:22 PM #4
- By ebw1969 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2014, 01:28 PM
- By shadesrulz in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2014, 09:08 PM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2014, 08:10 PM
- By SilverKnightCLS in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:39 PM
- By Shawn_Dalwin in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:32 PM