Note 2 (i317m) case

mjohnsoniii

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Just had a question for all you Note 2 vets out there. I'll be receiving my Note 2 (i317m from Canada) in about a week and I wanna buy a case for it. Just wondering what you guys think is the best case for it. I know, I know. Asking what the best case is is like asking what's the best ROM. I'm not asking about looks (although that does matter), I'm asking about quality & durability. Many say Otterbox is hands down the best but I'm just asking for you guys' opinion from experience since the Note 2 is an older version. Also, I've been looking at the Premium s View Flip Leather Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 | eBay which I think is pretty cool but it says its for the N7100. Will this fit the i317m as well. I checked the specs for both side-by-side and the dimensions are the same. Thanks for looking guys! :cool:

mjohnsoniii

May 27, 2013
Visit site
That ACTIVE Extended case is HOT! I'm looking for one now with a holster. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I think thats the one. Gotta get the battery to go along with it though. Woohoo! Thanks Wizz!

Last edited:

Trent9810

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I use a UAG case for my note 2 and i love it! it has fallen out of my truck apx 6 feet drop a few time with not even a scratch.

mjohnsoniii

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I use a UAG case for my note 2 and i love it! it has fallen out of my truck apx 6 feet drop a few time with not even a scratch.

That UAG case is pretty nice. I'm looking now to see if they come with a holster/clip. I like it. Now I'm rocking a Note 3 so now it starts again.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Last edited: