Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wizzrah
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Cool Note 2 (i317m) case

Just had a question for all you Note 2 vets out there. I'll be receiving my Note 2 (i317m from Canada) in about a week and I wanna buy a case for it. Just wondering what you guys think is the best case for it. I know, I know. Asking what the best case is is like asking what's the best ROM. I'm not asking about looks (although that does matter), I'm asking about quality & durability. Many say Otterbox is hands down the best but I'm just asking for you guys' opinion from experience since the Note 2 is an older version. Also, I've been looking at the Premium s View Flip Leather Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 | eBay which I think is pretty cool but it says its for the N7100. Will this fit the i317m as well. I checked the specs for both side-by-side and the dimensions are the same. Thanks for looking guys!

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Note 2 (i317m) case

That ACTIVE Extended case is HOT! I'm looking for one now with a holster. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I think thats the one. Gotta get the battery to go along with it though. Woohoo! Thanks Wizz!
    Last edited by mjohnsoniii; 03-30-2014 at 08:27 PM.

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by mjohnsoniii View Post
    That ACTIVE Extended case is HOT! I'm looking for one now with the holster. I think thats the one. Gotta get the battery to go along with it. Woohoo! Thanks Wizz!
    Wizz means to take a leak. Lmao.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

tube517 likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Wizz means to take a leak. Lmao.
    You got it Wizzrah! Lol...

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

I use a UAG case for my note 2 and i love it! it has fallen out of my truck apx 6 feet drop a few time with not even a scratch.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by Trent9810 View Post
    I use a UAG case for my note 2 and i love it! it has fallen out of my truck apx 6 feet drop a few time with not even a scratch.
    That UAG case is pretty nice. I'm looking now to see if they come with a holster/clip. I like it. Now I'm rocking a Note 3 so now it starts again.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mjohnsoniii; 04-11-2014 at 04:42 AM.