- 1 Posts
Can you Turn on the Note2 without a battery, and only plugged into a charger?
Can you take out the battery, plug the phone into charger, then boot (turn on the power) and use normally?
My Huaweii Prism II can do this. Galaxy S cannot. What about Note2?
In a few years when my battery dies and it's hard to find good replacements on ebay, I'd still like to use my phone as a mini-computer/music player plugged into the wall.
- 04-13-2014, 03:40 PM #2
- 04-14-2014, 12:34 PM #3
- By Mike Nielsen in forum HTC OneReplies: 20Last Post: 04-18-2014, 12:19 PM
- By Rajeev Kumar5 in forum Moto XReplies: 33Last Post: 04-17-2014, 01:38 PM
- By Tracey081 in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 09:44 AM
- By cgr1971 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 04-13-2014, 08:05 PM
- By comandoed in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 12:44 PM