- 9 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
blank SD card :(
Hey so I got a 8gb SD card for my galaxy note 2 I have not rooted it because I don't know how to or what I would gain from doing so. So my note 2 is standard running 4.2 update. So any way I put my SD card in and it come up with blank SD card, I've tried re formatting it on laptop but keeps coming up saying windows cannot format the card has nothing on it completely empty. Can any one help me fix my problem or do I just need to go out and buy a new card again.
Writen By SammyTheSamsungGalaxyNote2
- 04-21-2014, 10:05 AM #2
Re: blank SD card :(
Try this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html
See if that helps. If it doesn't, then yes, you need to get a new card.
- 04-21-2014, 11:07 AM #3
- By michelle1333 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 40Last Post: 06-09-2016, 12:32 PM
- By dazbuffylover in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:41 PM
- By Profaniter in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2014, 07:19 PM
- By Templar in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:40 AM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 04-21-2014, 12:07 PM