- 1 Posts
battety draining very quickly
Every time I close and kill running application , aftet some time system shows that application is consuming battery. In battery section shows asphalt 8 is consuming more than35% and more battery.
So I installed battery doctor, liked this but similar every time I choose stop apps to less consume batter. But afer few sec. That apps will be running and consuming battery. AND this application show "Tap tap lock/unlock" is consuming more than 90%.
Any one there using this tap tap apps. Does it really takes so many battety.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-25-2014, 06:39 PM #2
TOSHIBA Thrive � Pio's Team Baked BlackBean 4.1.2 ROM
- 873 Posts
- Decks Reloaded,RebelROM
Samsung GalaxyTab 3 (7 in) � Deleterious ROM
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (i317) unlocked � Ditto Note 4 (4.4.4) ROM
Samsung Galaxy S3 � Kitkat 4.4.4 ROM
- By itsadogslife in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 57Last Post: 06-24-2015, 09:13 PM
- By Mike_Tucson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 56Last Post: 06-03-2015, 11:07 AM
- By pcguys in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2014, 10:40 PM
- By TheSkipperCDB in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2014, 08:21 PM
- By Chris Kurker in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 11:08 AM