Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lock screen Widgets for Pin stopped working After I restarted how do I bring it back?

After the update my phone gave me the option of having a home screen at the lock screen or something along those options which appears before the pin pad appears (it's like a window on top) and when i swiped right it would give me facebook updates, instagram etc. etc. and camera when i swiped left. The option to have this appeared for me about 4 or 5 days ago but suddenly disappeared after I changed batteries (ran out of power) and I can't seem to find how to get it to appear again. I have not downloaded any new apps for this to appear it just prompted me to set this up. I'm currently running 4.3 which updated recently (not sure exactly when)

Thanks for your help in advanced

Kind Regards
    Slrm
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Lock screen Widgets for Pin stopped working After I restarted how do I bring it back?

Quote Originally Posted by slrm View Post
    After the update my phone gave me the option of having a home screen at the lock screen or something along those options which appears before the pin pad appears (it's like a window on top) and when i swiped right it would give me facebook updates, instagram etc. etc. and camera when i swiped left. The option to have this appeared for me about 4 or 5 days ago but suddenly disappeared after I changed batteries (ran out of power) and I can't seem to find how to get it to appear again. I have not downloaded any new apps for this to appear it just prompted me to set this up. I'm currently running 4.3 which updated recently (not sure exactly when)

Thanks for your help in advanced

Kind Regards
    Slrm

Well @Slrm Several users have reported some bugs in the 4.3 update I think the samsung has first rolled out the update with the bug and later on when they finds out they rolled it back. I will say it a bug which samsung rolled back.