Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Annoying lady's voice..shut it off!!

I just bought a note 2 outright to keep "unlimited." I love it, but every time I connect it to my car stereo via Aux cord to listen to Pandora...This annoying lady's voice cuts off the music and give me Crap notifications. I have shut off "hands free," "voice controls," "drive mode" you name itm..it's off. How do I shut her up so I can listen to tunes?

Carrier
    Decks Reloaded,RebelROM

Default Re: Annoying lady's voice..shut it off!!

Try Settings>Device>Accessiblity>(Services) Talkback> Off
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Already off thank you though

Quote Originally Posted by kfamighetti View Post
    I just bought a note 2 outright to keep "unlimited." I love it, but every time I connect it to my car stereo via Aux cord to listen to Pandora...This annoying lady's voice cuts off the music and give me Crap notifications. I have shut off "hands free," "voice controls," "drive mode" you name itm..it's off. How do I shut her up so I can listen to tunes?
    I get the same thing when I open my email app I try to remember to turn media volume all the way down before I read my emails. Can't for the life of me figure out how to shut her up!

sent from my galaxy note 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I shut off voice controls...then force stopped it in app manager...still didn't shut off the interruptions while listening to an audio book though "music." So the next time it happened I studied my screen and saw a taking head and pushed it ( I thought that was the button to talk, since I hate this feature I never tried any button), it shut "OFF" VOICE BACK...or so that's what it said...I hope that's it....SUPER obnoxious!!!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Again, annoying lady (auto voice notification) just won't quit. So, I thought "when exactly does this voice notification happen? What am I doing with my phone that is specifically synchronized with voice interuptions?" I realized it only happened when the Aux cord is plugged in and media is Playing (PANDORA & Music app specifically). So, I said to myself: "Self what other Crap runs when the earphone jack is being used (Aux cord)? And it hit me: the dumb *** "page buddy" feature!! I shut it off by hitting the little gear settings button and haven't been interrupted since. I'm glad I had this conversation with myself...lol. Hope this helps someone else.

Note: the interuptions did not occur when an E - mail or Text cam in. They happen @ random. Example: time is 8:45 AM..interuptions with beep and voice says "You have missed phone call, a text...etc...from Bob Smith." Then the media either continues OR just sits there silent waiting for me to talk to it's dumb ***. By "interuption" I mean all media stops.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

AHHHH, it just happened again!!! I need help...I losing it! Which is apparent by me killing this thread in vain This time PANDORA complete **** the bed during the voice notification.

Carrier
    Decks Reloaded,RebelROM

In Accessibility > Services, make sure everything is off

Thanks tube517. I turn off everything in accessibility/service and i managed to turn off that lady's voice.
    Btw, what i turned off was DU battery Saver and Clean Master. It could be other apps for other users.