Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Note 2 Screen went black with many colorful dots.

    So, just now I was playing a game. After 10 min or so, The screen went crazy on me and It froze. I tried touching everywhere and holding the power button to switch off but it won't. So I had to take out the battery and put back in. Then I restart the screen. Below is the result I got. Need help urgent and thanks for helping!

    Note 2 Screen went black with many colorful dots.-photo.jpg
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Note 2 Screen went black with many colorful dots.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExJeff View Post
    So, just now I was playing a game. After 10 min or so, The screen went crazy on me and It froze. I tried touching everywhere and holding the power button to switch off but it won't. So I had to take out the battery and put back in. Then I restart the screen. Below is the result I got. Need help urgent and thanks for helping!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	156.0 KB 
ID:	118137
    check whether the download mode is working without this problem .
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Note 2 Screen went black with many colorful dots.

    Quote Originally Posted by mobilecrackers View Post
    check whether the download mode is working without this problem .
    Same problem with mine note 2.
    Nothing works.
    No recovery.
    No dowload.
    Battery out/in...
    Only "space" dust like on old tv...
    Please help :-(
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Note 2 Screen went black with many colorful dots.

    Quote Originally Posted by andyyyy View Post
    Same problem with mine note 2.
    Nothing works.
    No recovery.
    No dowload.
    Battery out/in...
    Only "space" dust like on old tv...
    Please help :-(

    this is an hardware problem. take your phone to nearest Samsung service centre
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Note 2 Screen went black with many colorful dots.

    i agree with you,this is an hardware problem. take your phone to nearest Samsung service centre.thanks
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Note 2 Screen went black with many colorful dots.

    Any news how this issue got fixed? Having the same problem right now with my Note 2.

Similar Threads

  1. Stuck at HBOOT screen controls don't work
    By PlsHalp in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2014, 09:26 PM
  2. custom boot screen
    By monicajae in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2014, 07:03 AM

Posting Permissions