| || |
disabled by administrator encryption policy, or credential storage On Encrypt Device Option HELP
I have a Note 2 with the latest 4.4.2 firmware. When i go to security - Encrypt Device then i only have the Password option available, All other (including none) are greyed out with the words "disabled by administrator encryption policy, or credential storage"
Things i have checked:
- The SD card is not encrypted at all (it says "SD card encryption is disabled" on the Encrypt SD Card screen )
- Device Administrators are all unchecked
- My Credentials are cleared (infact the "clear credentials" option is greyed out and there is nothing under user credentials)
- There are no VPN's on the phone
- And no security software has been installed on the device
Pls can someone help me?