Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 9,300 jpg's that I did NOT download found on my phone

I've had my Note 2 for about a year. Very happy with it. Usually I charge via a wall outlet but yesterday didn't have that ability so I plugged into my computer to charge via USB. My computer asked me if I would like to download my photos and videos from my phone.
    I say yes and the computer says I have 9300 videos. I have taken maybe 40 in the year I've owned it.
    With some trepidation I OK'd the download (and deleted the photos from my photo on completion) What I ended up with was pages and pages of little images. All tiny.
    I have no idea where these little buggers were hiding on my phone or how they got there. I do know the source, they are all avatar pix of people I've played poker with or they are GIFs of pop of ads from the same site. I play DH Texas Hold'em almost every day, but I certainly do not want my phone downloading this junk without my consent.
    How do I stop this? or is my only option to dump the app?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9,300 jpg's that I did NOT download found on my phone-mysterypix3.jpg  

Global Posts
    17,678 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: 9,300 jpg's that I did NOT download found on my phone

Welcome to the forums.
    I am afraid the only option that I know of is to dump the app.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: 9,300 jpg's that I did NOT download found on my phone

Welcome to Android Central! I think they're all just thumbnails that your poker app stores. If you keep playing it, the app will keep storing thumbnails of all of your opponents for easy retrieval.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.