Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Note 2 Setting , Gallery , System UI , <everythings has stopped working>

I am having this problem after rebooting my phone , Help me out ...
    Android version ,4.3
    Rooted ,
    When I entered Password of App Lock , That's not Auto-Login , So I thought this app not working and I reboot my Phone , and that Problem come out , .... Help Me ! I boot into SafeMode to solve , But Don't solve , And I am tired , Note 2  Setting , Gallery , System UI , &lt;everythings has stopped working&gt;-p4.pngNote 2  Setting , Gallery , System UI , &lt;everythings has stopped working&gt;-p2.pngNote 2  Setting , Gallery , System UI , &lt;everythings has stopped working&gt;-p3.png

Global Posts
    24,836 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Default Re: Note 2 Setting , Gallery , System UI , <everythings has stopped working>

You can try clearing the system cache in recovery. That might help. Follow the same steps as the S3: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.

If that doesn't work, you may have to factory reset. Back everything up to your PC or cloud services.

What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Red face Re: Note 2 Setting , Gallery , System UI , <everythings has stopped working>

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    You can try clearing the system cache in recovery. That might help. Follow the same steps as the S3: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.

If that doesn't work, you may have to factory reset. Back everything up to your PC or cloud services.
    Thanks , I had factory reset with Recovery mod ! Now I am having fun , And I back up everythings with Kies 3 , Thanks you so much !
    Help is Fun !

Global Posts
    24,836 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Default Re: Note 2 Setting , Gallery , System UI , <everythings has stopped working>

Quote Originally Posted by sbxxamxx aoi View Post
    Thanks , I had factory reset with Recovery mod ! Now I am having fun , And I back up everythings with Kies 3 , Thanks you so much !
    You are very welcome. Glad it helped. See you around the forums.

What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry