Unable to bypass lock screen on my note 2

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Screenshot_2014-06-13-11-01-39.png

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody could help me with this issue. I have an international unlocked Galaxy Note 2 (GTN7100).

Because I use my phone at work and receive my work mails on Microsoft Exchange, I am unable to bypass the automatic PIN lock that pops up as a security measure. The option in the Lock Screen setting tab shows that everything is grey/disabled except the pin lock. I checked with my IT security advisor at work and he says there is no way around it.

This means I cannot use the swipe to unlock feature OR the pattern unlock OR face unlock, and since I upgraded my OS to 4.4.2 KK, I am unable to see a camera widget on my home screen.

I would really appreciate anybody's help with this. All suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 123214Hello,

I was wondering if anybody could help me with this issue. I have an international unlocked Galaxy Note 2 (GTN7100).

Because I use my phone at work and receive my work mails on Microsoft Exchange, I am unable to bypass the automatic PIN lock that pops up as a security measure. The option in the Lock Screen setting tab shows that everything is grey/disabled except the pin lock. I checked with my IT security advisor at work and he says there is no way around it.

I would really appreciate anybody's help with this. All suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance.

It looks like every security settings except the PIN lock is disabled for your device, Hmm..... I can help you on this but I'll say try walking towards your nearest support centre to fix up the issue. I am pretty much sure they are going to help you our more .... on this !!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis