Unable to bypass lock screen on my note 2-screenshot_2014-06-13-11-01-39.png

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody could help me with this issue. I have an international unlocked Galaxy Note 2 (GTN7100).

Because I use my phone at work and receive my work mails on Microsoft Exchange, I am unable to bypass the automatic PIN lock that pops up as a security measure. The option in the Lock Screen setting tab shows that everything is grey/disabled except the pin lock. I checked with my IT security advisor at work and he says there is no way around it.

This means I cannot use the swipe to unlock feature OR the pattern unlock OR face unlock, and since I upgraded my OS to 4.4.2 KK, I am unable to see a camera widget on my home screen.

I would really appreciate anybody's help with this. All suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance.
    06-13-2014 12:33 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-13-11-01-39.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	136.6 KB 
ID:	123214Hello,

I was wondering if anybody could help me with this issue. I have an international unlocked Galaxy Note 2 (GTN7100).

Because I use my phone at work and receive my work mails on Microsoft Exchange, I am unable to bypass the automatic PIN lock that pops up as a security measure. The option in the Lock Screen setting tab shows that everything is grey/disabled except the pin lock. I checked with my IT security advisor at work and he says there is no way around it.

I would really appreciate anybody's help with this. All suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance.
    It looks like every security settings except the PIN lock is disabled for your device, Hmm..... I can help you on this but I'll say try walking towards your nearest support centre to fix up the issue. I am pretty much sure they are going to help you our more .... on this !!
    06-13-2014 01:04 AM