- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung note 2 4.1.2 battery draining
I bought new samsung note with 4.1.2 andriod version three weeks ago, Imediatelly, I have seen that the bettery is draining then I did all the steps to reduce power consumption like enabling power save mode, and disabled motion, S PEN and etc... but no changes, once I take the phone which is fully charges in the morning the power will finish in 6 hours with minumum use, the bettery specially utlilises the power from 100% to 70% immediately and 40% to to 0% immediatelly, so kindly help me to sort out this issue. The below is my screenshot of the bettery usage from Andriod and GSam bettery monitor.
- 06-28-2014, 01:46 PM #2
Re: Samsung note 2 4.1.2 battery draining
I don't agree with your description, such as drains "immediately". You went over 4 hours and it dropped to 73%. Almost an hour of phone calls and over an hour of screen time. That's NOT "minimal" use. Minimal use would be a short call or 2 and a lot less screen time. On 4.1.2, 4.3 and now on 4.4.2, I use over 25% in the first few hours of the day because I use the phone a LOT. It's going to drain if you make calls and have lots of screen-on time.
- By donhr in forum LG G3Replies: 208Last Post: 08-06-2014, 07:34 AM
- By mccoyneil in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2014, 09:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 04:41 PM
- By Roy Droid in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2014, 02:34 AM