I've definitely got burn in from using Waze. My commute is around 1h30m each way so the screen is on for a very long time. Here's a screen shot pointing out the three main areas that are usually always black using Waze.
Edit: looks like I'll need to take a photo. I may realized a screen shot won't show it.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-12-2014, 01:39 PM #3
- 07-12-2014, 06:06 PM #5
- 07-12-2014, 07:23 PM #6
- 197 Posts
Re: Burn in
Gee that's no good Duke. I have read that OLED displays burn-in even more than plasma TV displays. All three of my TVs at home are plasma and you could play a video in an attempt to fix the burn-in problem, it's a series of alternating colours as shown on YouTube
which looks a little bit like one of those Japanese cartoons that allegedly triggers a seizure.
Naturally there's an app for that; dunno if it works but probably zero harm in giving it a try. Good luck!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2014, 12:54 PM
- By scorpiodsu in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 14Last Post: 07-23-2014, 03:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 02:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 02:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 10:10 AM