- 4 Posts
root problems due to drivers
Ive been trying to root my phone for 3-4 days it keeps telling me at the end that it cant boot into recovery mode due to the samsung drivers. The root program reads my phone and shows the serial #, goes through the whole process boots up to the recovery screen at the end. Im not top noch mobile/computer savvy but id like to think i know alittle more then some but i just cant seem to get it. I jailbroke my ipad with no problem. If anyone could help that would be great!...Thanks
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-19-2014, 01:06 PM #2
- 07-19-2014, 11:13 PM #4
- 07-26-2014, 11:13 PM #5
Re: root problems due to drivers
List your phone model number and carrier, also your android version.
Do you just want root or a custum rom and recovery?
I recomend all 3, but atleast recovery and root.
That way you can backup your phone.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4
- By Ross U in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 10:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:42 PM
- By Jalopiejoe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2014, 03:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2014, 12:13 PM
- By Harley61 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 11:56 AM