Note 2 stuck on boot, screen shifting
My Note II (N7100) won't start up and I don't know what is the cause.
I already tried to flash stock rom, but it did not help (I don't know if I had the right one, however, on download mode it says samsung official. My device is the international version, I live in Holland. Also, in download mode, the screen does not shift like it does in recovery mode and in the startup animation).
I also tried to get into recovery mode, and managed to restore to factory settings and wipe cache, options in recovery mode were hard to read because of the shifting screen. Please help me.
My device had been rooted, but I flashed stock rom again about a month ago. Last night I went to sleep and put my phone on the charger, my alarm was still working, but when I woke up this happened:
I hope someone can help me.
- 07-24-2014, 06:38 AM #2Banned
- 111 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Note 2 stuck on boot, screen shifting
PS: Not going to recommend this if your device is covered under the warranty ! I would say rather than flashing the firmware try walking down towards the nearest samsung support.
- 07-26-2014, 11:58 PM #5
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 02:37 AM
- By Hero_Craft in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2015, 07:46 AM
- By James Suridge in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2014, 10:22 AM
- By ricky1558 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 12:33 AM
- By Solace Creat in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2014, 05:51 AM