Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Synching Phone with Outlook.com Calendar

Hi Guys
    I'm trying to set up my phone to sync with Outlook.com's calendar. I can enter an appointment in Outlook.com and it appears on the phone's S Planner. Unfortunately I cannot get the S Planner to sync the other way around and any entries I make on the phone do not go back up the line to Outlook.com's calendar.

I hope there's a solution out there as using Outlook.com means I can also sync with Outlook 2013 on my laptop in real-time.

Can anyone point me in the right direct please?

Regards,
    Graham

Default Re: Synching Phone with Outlook.com Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by glaustin View Post
    Hi Guys
    I'm trying to set up my phone to sync with Outlook.com's calendar. I can enter an appointment in Outlook.com and it appears on the phone's S Planner. Unfortunately I cannot get the S Planner to sync the other way around and any entries I make on the phone do not go back up the line to Outlook.com's calendar.

I hope there's a solution out there as using Outlook.com means I can also sync with Outlook 2013 on my laptop in real-time.

Can anyone point me in the right direct please?

Regards,
    Graham
    Try this: Settings> Accounts> Outlook> Click your Outlook email> make sure the sync calendars box is checked.