- 1 Posts
Note 2 screen is grainy
I was attempting to fix my phone bc my wifi was in and out and I figured out it was a loose connection. I removed the screen so that I could access the motherboard and see the inner workings. After putting the phone back together, the screen is really grainy. The black screen when you turn the phone on is yellow, and the other colors have a white glare. Please tell me, what did I mess up and how do I fix it?
- 08-15-2014, 11:46 PM #2
Re: Note 2 screen is grainy
Welcome to AC
It's likely that you either put the phone back together incorrectly or damaged the components. Unfortunately, it's hard to help with hardware issues solely through pictures and posts online.
I'd suggest visiting a repair shop or making a claim with your carrier/third party if you have insurance on your device.
- By Mandi Mathis in forum LG Optimus BlackReplies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2016, 10:27 AM
- By drewsg in forum LG G3Replies: 16Last Post: 05-28-2016, 03:06 AM
- By tobago_88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 36Last Post: 02-21-2016, 01:48 PM
- By ovdevil in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 05:49 PM
- By elissa penn in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 06:52 PM