Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 2 screen is grainy

I was attempting to fix my phone bc my wifi was in and out and I figured out it was a loose connection. I removed the screen so that I could access the motherboard and see the inner workings. After putting the phone back together, the screen is really grainy. The black screen when you turn the phone on is yellow, and the other colors have a white glare. Please tell me, what did I mess up and how do I fix it?

Global Posts
    8,954 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: Note 2 screen is grainy

Welcome to AC
    It's likely that you either put the phone back together incorrectly or damaged the components. Unfortunately, it's hard to help with hardware issues solely through pictures and posts online.
    I'd suggest visiting a repair shop or making a claim with your carrier/third party if you have insurance on your device.
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan