- 1 Posts
Telstra GT-N7105T Note 2 softbrick stuck at samsung logo (can get into download mode)
elstra replaced the phone no hussle but i want to get some photos of it...
the phone just boots to samsung logo screen and blue light stays lit on top
the phone is complete stock nothing ever done to modify it(not my phone family members and she doesnt remember or know the last os version)
any chance of saving the photos(dont really care about anything else just photos)
tried flashing stock rom from sammobile(4.3 Telstra Australia) and it would fail everytime
tried 3 different pcs...5cables...4 version of odin(1.3,1.85,3.04,3.07) all fail after it selects sboot.bin
PRODUCT NAME : GT-7105
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD :NO
CURRENT BINARY : Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS : Official
RP SWREV : A2
- 08-23-2014, 02:23 PM #2
Re: Telstra GT-N7105T Note 2 softbrick stuck at samsung logo (can get into download mode)
Do you have recovery? I'm guessing that you can boot into it if it's still booting to the Samsung Logo. If so, then wipe cache and try booting again.
Also, with Odin, have you also tried another computer port to connect? Often times that would also help.
- By barth2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:59 PM
- By philiparuddick in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:25 PM
- By Aaron Philipak in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:25 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 09:38 PM