Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Telstra GT-N7105T Note 2 softbrick stuck at samsung logo (can get into download mode)

elstra replaced the phone no hussle but i want to get some photos of it...

the phone just boots to samsung logo screen and blue light stays lit on top

the phone is complete stock nothing ever done to modify it(not my phone family members and she doesnt remember or know the last os version)

any chance of saving the photos(dont really care about anything else just photos)

tried flashing stock rom from sammobile(4.3 Telstra Australia) and it would fail everytime
    tried 3 different pcs...5cables...4 version of odin(1.3,1.85,3.04,3.07) all fail after it selects sboot.bin

PRODUCT NAME : GT-7105
    CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD :NO
    CURRENT BINARY : Samsung Official
    SYSTEM STATUS : Official
    KNOX :0
    RP SWREV : A2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Telstra GT-N7105T Note 2 softbrick stuck at samsung logo (can get into download mode)-2py3hhl.png  

Global Posts
    10,201 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Telstra GT-N7105T Note 2 softbrick stuck at samsung logo (can get into download mode)

Do you have recovery? I'm guessing that you can boot into it if it's still booting to the Samsung Logo. If so, then wipe cache and try booting again.

Also, with Odin, have you also tried another computer port to connect? Often times that would also help.