Lock Screen Help

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded and installed the new version of FoxFi and it forced me to have a pin lock on the screen. Now, since I installed FoxFi, my phone has been freezing and running like garbage. It has been uninstalled.

So, my hope was that I could then change my lock screen back to the standard swiping but I can't because, it says "turned off by administrator, encryption policy, or credential storage" under all lock screen options except for PIN. The only option I can do for my lock screen is a PIN number and I hate it. Can anyone help me get this back to normal?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Go info your security settings and check the device administrators section....make sure FoxFi isn't still checked as one. Uninstalling should have resolved that, but it's worth a look. If that doesn't work, try contacting them directly...I'm sure you're not the first to run into this.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Go info your security settings and check the device administrators section....make sure FoxFi isn't still checked as one. Uninstalling should have resolved that, but it's worth a look. If that doesn't work, try contacting them directly...I'm sure you're not the first to run into this.

FoxFi is no longer listed in the device administrator section. And I still can't change my lock screen. I'm going to have to contact them and see what the heck they did to mess up my phone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12