- 553 Posts
- Thundershed v1.6
Screen Won't Turn Off Automatically
Well, I think my days with my Note 2 are quickly coming to an end. The screen no longer turns off after getting a message or anything. The only way to turn it off is to manually lock the phone with the lock button. Any fixes?
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
- 08-27-2014, 05:51 PM #2
Re: Screen Won't Turn Off Automatically
Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean that the screen would turn on when you got a text message, then turn off automatically? Or are you saying that with normal usage, the screen won't turn off after the idle time that you've set?
Do you have Smart Stay on? If it's on, then as long as you're looking at the screen, the screen will stay on.
Is this only happening when you're plugged in? If so, go to Settings>Developer Options, and make sure the "Stay Awake" option isn't checked on.
- By Golfdriver97 in forum ASUS ZenWatchReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2014, 03:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 09:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 12:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:53 AM