- 1 Posts
Sg note 2 getting switched off in 2-3 minutes after software update
Dear friends, My Galaxy note 2 is getting automatic switched off if it is in few minutes idle position.This happening after software update request message and i did update.After update i am getting this big problem, can you please help...Thanks
Also i updated my Samsung note 2 but it is showing Baseband version N7100DDUFND1 and as per Samsung web site it should be ---- Baseband Version. It will be I605VRUFND7
- 08-29-2014, 05:12 PM #2
Re: Sg note 2 getting switched off in 2-3 minutes after software update
Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean the device is completely powering off after 2-3 minutes of idle? Or that the screen is going to sleep? If the screen is just turning off, you can adjust the idle time it takes before turning off in Settings>Display.
If the device is completely powering off on its own, then first unmount the SD card (if present--go to Settings>Storage to unmount), remove it, and reboot. A corrupt card can cause various problems.
If that doesn't help, try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy Note II | T-Mobile Support
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2016, 02:30 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2014, 10:06 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 06:59 AM
- By Marc Bou Abdallah in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 06:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 04:41 AM