Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sg note 2 getting switched off in 2-3 minutes after software update

Dear friends, My Galaxy note 2 is getting automatic switched off if it is in few minutes idle position.This happening after software update request message and i did update.After update i am getting this big problem, can you please help...Thanks

Also i updated my Samsung note 2 but it is showing Baseband version N7100DDUFND1 and as per Samsung web site it should be ---- Baseband Version. It will be I605VRUFND7

Default Re: Sg note 2 getting switched off in 2-3 minutes after software update

Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean the device is completely powering off after 2-3 minutes of idle? Or that the screen is going to sleep? If the screen is just turning off, you can adjust the idle time it takes before turning off in Settings>Display.

If the device is completely powering off on its own, then first unmount the SD card (if present--go to Settings>Storage to unmount), remove it, and reboot. A corrupt card can cause various problems.

If that doesn't help, try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy Note II | T-Mobile Support