Samsung Note 2 - Metal Bezel Replacement and Leather Back cover.

Benny Stephan

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I have used Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Model Number N7100 for more than 2 years now. My friends advised not to buy this device. Anyway the side bezel of this device has been an extreme led down. I invested around 38500 Rupees to buy this device. The back cover of this device has also been sad. Samsung has made improvement with the new devices. But they have failed to improve the hardware of Note 2. I still do not see a leather back cover for Note 2 by Samsung. Now that Samsung Note 4 has metal bezel. I am also looking for the metal bezel for Note 2.

Does Anyone know if I can get a Metal Bezel Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Model N7100.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I always keep my phones in a case. I couldn't care what the back was made of, because once it's in a case, who cares? :) I get so sick of hearing people complain about the plastic used. it's a high quality plastic. If you didn't want a plastic phone, why did you buy this phone?

Last edited:

Benny Stephan

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey Dave,

The plastic is acceptable unless it looses the colour from the plastic back cover. I have changed it twice now. The famous S Pen and Bezel also looses the colour. Anyway I wanted to purchase a leather case and I got this case which looks like one and have also purchased a leather Back cover. Now I am in search of a Mid frame with Metal Bezel replacement if one is available in the market.

Please let me know if the Mid frame with Metal Bezel replacement for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 is available.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech