My Android*4.4.2*KitKat install fail caused Samsung Galaxy Note II bootup hanged, how can I fix this?

Hsudzen

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Android*4.4.2*KitKat install fail caused Samsung Galaxy Note II bootup hanged.

When the firmware updated fail, the device was still functioning, however the next day, when device was left alone for a while, then i noticed the screen was started freezing with white blinking light. Next, i tried below
1) Firstly, the screen showed Samsung Galaxy Note II was freezing with continuous white blinking light.
2) Next, i removed the battery and restarted it, the screen became white-grey and still frezzed.
View attachment 164475
3)Used Volume-up + Power key+ Home key did not bring up the safe-mode boot-up routine,
and the same white-grey like screen persisted.
4) By mistakenly pressed Volume-down +Power Key+Home key brought up "Warning!!" message of
View attachment 164476 "A custom OS can cause critical problems in phone and installed applications. If you want to download a custom OS, press the volume up key. Otherwise, press the volume down key to cancel."

5) Pressed Volume-down only brought back the same screen again. Pressed Volume-up did not change any either. So, i went back step 4), but this time i pressed Volume-up first, and it brought up
6)
View attachment 164477
Downloading ... Do not turn off target!!
7)Later, i downloaded KiesSetup and installed Kies. Kies could not find my device, so i could not try fixing the firmware either.

Tried above many times just showed similar results as above but all in vain. At this time, I think maybe "only factory reset can save my device". Any suggestion is welcome!