COMPLETELY unable to start note 2, how to access internal memory when phone won't turn on?

mikeygxx

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
I was super careful with my phone, until it slid out of my pocket this week and into the crack of my car door at the same exact time I was closing it.

Long story short, the screen completely cracked, my phone bent, but of course, battery pack, sim slot and back camera remain intact, (figures) but my phone won't turn on at all.

Now of course it would have it that the majority of my data was not on an SD card ( I know how to recover what was on the SD and have done so) and was in the internal memory. My phone won't turn on at all, including when I plug it into a charger or USB connecting port. Now is there ANYWAY to recover the data stuck inside my internal memory when my phone won't turn on? Or is there a way to take the internal memory out of my note 2 and put it into a new one as I just ordered a new one this week?

Thank you, all helpful comments would truly be appreciated, because I know I'm most likely SOL :-\

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Now is there ANYWAY to recover the data stuck inside my internal memory when my phone won't turn on?
No, sorry. Hard-bricked Samsung kind of doesn't turn on, possibly. Broken kind of doesn't turn on? No.

Or is there a way to take the internal memory out of my note 2 and put it into a new one as I just ordered a new one this week?
Yes - how many pounds of hundred dollar bills is it worth to do it? A really good technician can remove chips from one motherboard and reinstall them on another one. But if he's that good, he's not making $50k/year. You're going to bleed money as if someone cut your cash artery.

Read Backing up an Android Phone. Make sure anything you don't want to lose is on at least another device. (The SD card is good as portable backup, but if a truck rolls over the phone you just dropped, it's just some crushed silicon.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol