All my downloaded apps suddenly disappeared from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, how can I restore them?

A

AC Question

All my downloaded apps suddenly disappered from my Samsung galaxy note 2

i do not have access to any app that I downloaded. eg WhatsApp, Gmail, Facebook etc. How can I restore them?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: All my downloaded apps suddenly disappered from my Samsung galaxy note 2

Look in your app drawer. The icons on the homepage are just links to the apps.

If the apps are really missing, go to the Play Store and install them again. (The ones you already installed, paid or not, will say Installed on the button, not Install or Buy, but that's because the store knows you installed them once - the button will still work.)

If you can't remember what you had, go to Apps (on the left), then to My Apps. (That's why I back up all my apps with App Backup & Restore and keep the backups on one of my hard drives - so I can restore anything I ever installed.)

ZeusValeza12

Aug 3, 2017
Visit site

i do not have access to any app that I downloaded. eg WhatsApp, Gmail, Facebook etc. How can I restore them?

Go to settings, go to apps and then click show system apps and find touchwiz home and clear the data

Ojo Olalekan

Dec 22, 2018
Visit site

Go to settings, go to apps and then click show system apps and find touchwiz home and clear the data

I have tried that all my apps plus inbuilt apps are gone and I can't format cause I have lots of confidential stuffs on it

Ojo Olalekan

Dec 22, 2018
Visit site

Look in your app drawer. The icons on the homepage are just links to the apps.

If the apps are really missing, go to the Play Store and install them again. (The ones you already installed, paid or not, will say Installed on the button, not Install or Buy, but that's because the store knows you installed them once - the button will still work.)

If you can't remember what you had, go to Apps (on the left), then to My Apps. (That's why I back up all my apps with App Backup & Restore and keep the backups on one of my hard drives - so I can restore anything I ever installed.)

None of this apps are showing any longer

All i se is just : phone , chrome ,s planner , whatsapp , Twitter ,memo calculator , gallery , contacts , messages , contacts settings goggle and goggle settings

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You need to give more details about how you arrived at this situation. First off, are you talking about the ancient Note 2 phone? Are you saying that when you open the App Drawer, you only see those apps that you just listed, and the rest of your installed apps are no longer in the App Drawer?